For What Its Worth


"There is a ring that comes up with a necklace and lovely note. Herewith I cited words from that wishes,

Dear Jessy,

Sharing life together with you each and everyday
Wouldn't want it any other way
Life will get tough
Life presents us with challenges
When we set out to accomplish something great
But
When we're together, we're solid as a rock
I love you


With love,
Kristian

I smile. My heart overwhelmed with warmth coming from all this. But, at the same time I feel really really scared, I could hear myself whispering: 'Please, tell me everything will be okay. Please don't let bad things happen. Please don't let me run. Because I have this tendention to run when I am afraid.' You know, even when I write these words down, I cross my fingers just to make sure every good will come out today and the 'every' next day. We have to put faith in something, right? If it could work with any other thing, why couldn't it work with this ring?"

Comments

Popular Posts