Travelogue: One Poem You Made in The Ocean

"When you look at all the beauty in the world, you instantly forgot the pain you carry." (Taken by Jessy Ismoyo, Samal Islands in Philippines, 2017)


Blue signs for two
There where I found you
I felt the wind was blowing
as my feeling was growing

After all I had been through
There was you
After I had been screwed
You became the clue
When I said too much adieu
You were the breakthrough

I asked you about the tattoo
You smiled and looked at me

I remember you told me:
"If only I could have you..."

We drank too much beers
And I turned to be a purple
You laughed and called me 'Ubee'

I smiled
Again
Because, man, you got my blood stopped in my veins

You know all happened that day was only for that day
We sat at the bay
You gave me your earphone and told me to listen to your song

I did not know it was love or alcohol
But I think I fall...
I fall...
Once and for all...


Davao City,
May 2017


Comments

Popular Posts