Take The Journey A Step Back




MPI 2017 Annual Peacebuilding Training, Week 2 Class, 2017.

When I was looking older folder to find older photo to attach into my application form, I bumped into my travelling through time and dimensions photos, funny thing is, that happened coincidentally with one message delivered from someone whom made me miss these people and remembering the post-trauma session we had for conflict transformation.

I think I miss Davao City and this version of me a little bit too much. They're right when they said that smile makes your face somehow glowing and it affects other people also. So is happiness that comes along with it. Then I looked up the version of me in the last five months (right after I got back from Davao City), realizing how drained I was, I am, how my energy was being transformed me into someone I no longer reckoned, and I despise that. I don't know what's wrong; either my surrounding (yeah, it's easy to blame others), but hey I think it's me? Right?

There's where I stopped, pop you go, I realized what came after that question was enough to encourage me to click the 'send' button for the new job. I love this city, I love this job, I love my students, really I love it all I almost cried imagining why I have to leave, but...

(I have my reasons and I have intention to keep it for myself)

So, here tonight let me romanticize a bit about Davao City and everything that happened in Salatiga. Now, it's up to Universe whether it lets me to staying or letting go of what I hold.

Maybe I stay, maybe I leave, I don't know, I really don't know what I really want in this point, I just try my best to keep myself happy and put aside everything that draining my energy, that burdens me to grow.

So, enough for tonight. Good night, have a good rest and let me have this semester right. I have Europe class and Human Rights class this semester and I really can't wait to start it tommorow.

With love,
Jessy Ismoyo


Comments

Popular Posts