Put Your Heartset On.


"There are those who disappear so long that they can never stay a while. They just say hi, hi, hi, hi, sorry, and go." -PJI

Rewindlist:

Kings of Convenience - Mrs. Cold
Kings of Convenience - Misread
Krezip - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
Thieves Like Us - Shyness
Bon Iver - Come Talk To Me
Porcelain Raft - Come As You Are (Nirvana Cover)
Banda Neira - Ke Entah Berantah
Bonita and The Hus Band - Juwita Malam
M83 - Safe
French Films - Lift Me Up
St. Vincent - Cruel
Passion Pit - Love Is Greed
The White Stripes - We're Going to be Friends
Morrissey - The More You Ignore, The Closer I get
Phoenix - Long Distance Call
Roman Foot Soldier - Waterfront
Tulus - Teman Hidup
White Rabbits - I Had It Coming
Two Door Cinema Club - Good Things Can Work
The Smiths - I Want The One I Can't Have
Lana Del Rey - The Lucky One


...
Hope you feel exactly the same vibe that I feel,
and you gonna smile the moon back.

Comments

Popular Posts