Love Praxis: Published Article with My Name on It


Praxis (n.): exercise or practice of an art, science, and skill; practical application of a theory.

Someone just did a very sweet gesture near poetic or maybe dramatic. He just went after his love praxis, he did published online article to me.

He made me as one of his intervieewes. I remember he said at one random night, "Could you help me writing an article about The Fall of Soeharto's Regime?" I said yes, of course.

How could I say otherwise? I asked him what should I do precisely? He replied that I just need to tell my opinion about The New Order and the 1998's Riots. He could consider it done in one night, and I finished it right away as I promised.

Funny thing is, I did it very seriously, I did a depth research about Soeharto's Regime — I remember how he was laughing at me and sending me lots of hugs from a far, because I took this question literally too far. I even made a short writings about The Fall of the New Order. Yeah. I know. I went way too far.

One or two day after, he sent me the link. 

He plays his part very well. He knows surely, I am not that kind of girl who fall for flaterry so easily. 
I could catch my own smile while reading his writings. I must admit,  this time, he thrived to impress me.


(See: Soeharto dalam Ingatan: Runtuhnya Ambisi Kekuasaan Bapak Pembangunan)

Comments

Popular Posts