Another Milestone: Master Graduation Ceremony







"What good are wings without the courage to fly."  Atticus 
February 5 and 6 — The day that I always dream of, finally arrived. Master graduation ceremony. Another title to be placed after my name. I wish I could contribute much to people I love through this achievement. I am happy beyond words. Thank you for every support I have received during the journey. I could not thank you all one by one. I wish I could hug you tight. Endless gratitude for giving your time just to be there. I appreciate it the most.

I finally met Amarul after years. We're in the same department in French Studies. It's way more than lovely to see him at the graduation, wearing different graduation gowns. He finally graduated from Fakultas Ekonomi (MM) and I was succeed getting out from Pascasarjana UI. The happines' getting way to handle when I saw Lisa and Sito there, we're also under same department back when we're undergraduate students. In near future, those two's gonna get their (MSi) as well. I know they will nail their thesis! Courage to you girls.

Ivana Tiar, a girl who knows me very well, the one who always teaches me that hard work and pray are the most important thing in this life. She's there again. She's seeing me from zero, undergraduate graduation, hardest time facing thesis, until that very big day. I can't wait to congratulate her for she's going to finish her thesis as well in the next months. I know you'll be someone. I know you'll be great blessings for everyone around you. Thank you for being you and for remind me to always be myself everytime I forget.

Between the closest friends, there you are, the significant other along with my family. They're there, witnessing my big milestone. Should I say more? I love you all to the bones. Sorry for being that annoying girlfriend, annoying sister, and double annoying daughter most of the time. Fullest gratitude to you all for sticking around eventhough all my unbearable bad attitudes. You deserve my sincere kiss and warmest hug.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


With love,
Jessy Ismoyo

Comments

Popular Posts