LOVE GARAGE 2014 FEAT. PHOENIX

"Die and succeed! I say it out loud but you just don't care. Farewell well well well till you know well..."

Hujan dan konser outdoor tidak pernah menjadi satu hal yang menyenangkan. And for that reason, I had a concertginity! As it means losing virginity watching concert in a hard total mess raining,  dancing like a child, and just don't care about anything else. That's the magic of Love Garage this year. Love Garage tahun ini masih bertempat sama seperti tahun kemarin di lapangan parkir EX Plaza dengan tajuk 'Love Can Save The Universe'. Should I say that my universe has been saved? Tujuan utama untuk melihat performa Phoenix terbayar dengan 60 menit berdiri diguyur hujan lebat dengan pemandangan gedung pencakar langit, pencahayaan berpendar karena penglihatan yang menyatu dengan hujan (justru menimbulkan efek pelangi kecil yang fantastis, at least for me), dan benar-benar melupakan hujan. Mungkin bukan melupakan hujan, tapi lebih pada menikmati hujan like we used to do as a kid? Corny enough? Memang begitulah adanya, Phoenix selalu membawa semua hal yang biasa saja menjadi sedikit...corny. Selalu. Diawali dengan penampilan beberapa nama seperti Fenech-Soler, Zero7, ataupun penampilan dari negeri sendiri seperti Jirapah dan Protocol Afro, my heart has been garaged all over again!

This time, rain and a concert was a friend, they're getting along together. Dari awal Phoenix membukanya dengan Entertainment! kemudian dilanjutkan dengan Lasso, Liztomania, Long Distance Call, Too Young, Girlfriend...(stop) Isn't it just perfect? Even by writing it, I can feel the exact same feeling raindrops was falling on my head, the song was playing at the same time. Really I couldn't say more. Phoenix just saved this year for me, it redefined 2014 as a good start. I don't even care if they didn't come for an encore in which one of my favorite song is in it. I really don't care. I had a concertgasm right after 1901 and that was just enough. In sum, my life is hijacked by happiness on the night when I finally saw Phoenix live on Love Garage 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts