A Letter From Mbak Ranty




Last month, I got the sweetest letter from a good friend of mine, Mbak Ranty. She's definitely a wordsmith. You're going to know why right after you read it. Never crossed in my mind that I could put a magical meaning to other's path. I'm rereading it today and I can still feel a glimpse of happiness all over my soul. I tell myself: "It exists. Those magic words. And it works only when you're being true to yourself. Because only the truth that will make a writing, a good writing."

"There's a certain point, when things become intuitive with me. Situations changes in second, people growing following any path they choose, and the universe doesn't left that much clue of what I should decide.


Expecting people to see the situation like the way you do, sometimes, most of the time, is impossible. Because each of us has our own centre of universe and no one should force another one to see, or understand.


Until one person willing to go that mile, take the chance to get closer to be able to see and understand each other better. And my intuitions, wether it's for a good sign, bad sign, threat, opportunity, no longer only mine to carry.

There's always at least one person in every place, every work I do. She/he left everything behind and meet me in the middle to leveling up, sinergy of two people, trying to understand the intuitions well.

These people are not in a big number, but they are growing, so that now I have enough. They're everywhere and not always able to be with me. But they see, and understand. As I do too to their situations. 

It simply does the trick. Your passion is appreciated, they root for your courage, and thankful for your ability to tell the hard truth. Your sacrifices turns into good deeds, your vulnerability embraced as they know that you are just a human being, they see your wounds and take their time to understand how things destroyed you.

By the fire they will see you crash and burn again, stand up stronger, and grow up to be a better person.

These people, just one among every hundred, makes it clear that for no being-a-snob reason-, yeah, you just need to talk to those who thinks and speaks at your level, your volume, your particular madness way.

Others are not that significant anymore.

Hugs and kisses, to the best people in my life. May you always take me into your future madness, ha ha, as I plan to keep doing the same to you too 
grin emoticon


Sinergy."

Comments

Popular Posts