Cotton Candy Sky


The cotton candy sky prettified the horizon of which he and I saw that evening. I tried to reach his fingers and he welcomed mine with tenderness. He held my hand so tight, I start to believe that everything was never ever be, just couldn’t be, anyone else but you.

Then, I could feel his eyes looked toward me. The wind blew my cheeks so slowly, I closed my eyes. When I opened it, everything was moving in a slow motion. I set my eyes on him deliberately. My body was automaticaly approaching him.

I let it be. I followed my nerves. My high intensity of anxiety was loading my fear to the grey area of assumptions. This lips juxtaposed itself to your ear, whispering something that previously unthinkable, “I trembled to you and accuted you in distress. I lost sight of you. I was worried sick of you not wholly being in love with me. I was in deep jealousy that you wouldn’t fight and struggle for me as you said.”

While my mouth said those things, my mind went the other way. Did he love me yesterday as he does for me just today?

Because tommorow I can only feel his love through his former kiss on the lips. I whispered it to his ear. He was there, stood still, then he saw me. He kept your eyes so long, I could not move for a second. After that, He put your finger on my chin. He made me closer to him intentionally. I thought he wanted to kiss me, but he didn’t.

Instead, he was starring at me for minutes. I can feel his eyes summoning me. Then, he smiled. He put his head against mine, he closed his eyes and he smiled.

"Don’t think to much. Don’t doubt the fact that I love you. Everything will be ok. I promise you that,“ he said in very low voice. I decided not to say anything. My head was busy, thinking what I did wrong.

Followed by the fear of being caught, as I did it for the first time, I said and done to you, "Like that Songbird song, I love you, I love you like never before."

Comments

Popular Posts