23

////////////////////
Since today, this year, 23 I get, I get used to give myself one song/one movie/one book to myself. Rewarding myself for passing through the years with good deeds I think I could do, good argumentations I think I would say, and good thoughts I think I should think over again. And this year,  Michael Angelakos sings it privately. The song will be: Passion Pit - Seaweed Song. The movie will be the one I crave to watch since I was 18, my lasty year on high school: Across The Universe. And the book is written by Milan Kundera. Yes, the title is Ignorance.
////////////////////
////////////////////
Some day you'll see. Surrounded by angels. Floating atop of the sea. Abandon me. Don't go where they go. Don't sing all the songs they sing. Nobody knows you the way you know youBut I think I do. But I thought I knew. Yeah, I thought I knew. Nobody knows you the way you know you. But I think I do. But I thought I knew. Yeah, I thought I knew. Between these walls. Her back, strange glimpse, casts shadows frighteningly tall. I slow to a crawl, I jump and I yell but she hears nothing at all. Stay, stay the same. 'Cause everything else will change. And I've always been to blame. So please just stay the same. The currents pull me in. The tide has reached my chin. The seaweed tickles skin. Just let the water win. I'm freezing to the bone. You'll never be at home. Just watch, you're running out. Just watch your body go...

Comments

Popular Posts