2013 Resolutions

DO YOU?
Sometimes I feel so scared that I can not achieve what I plan in the first place. Things I have planned  that lead to my dreams. Dream defines life that I always wanted to have. Speaking of that, I remember what a wise man said, living your life isn't the part of being alive. Alive is something happened in between. You know it right - through moments when it already happened to you. I'm just thinking, it is right - life is just about moment. No matter the time, it's always the moments that counted. We collect moments, we remember things, we're looking for appreciation with it.

About this year? I just have no clue about 2013. Maybe I will start over again. I will try harder. I know I going to get what I want the most in the next September. I'm wanting, not hoping. I know I will be there, someday, in 2013. And I will prove it to you. It's more like a promise and I always said thousand times - I never break a promise that I promised myself.

Another things to do are, I will continue what I already did i 2012: Rumah Pintar Ciangsana, getting involved in Sekolah Rumpin, and finish Youth Christmas Project with the aim 'spreading the happiness to others'. Well, not forget to mention one thing that shouldn't be never bragged about - being a leader in this youth church community. I mean, I really want to make a change. But I never have any intention to be a leader. Instead of being a leader, I just want to make a change if it's possible.

Why? Because I know them. I know they're capable more than what they've been doing now. And I really love them as a part of my life. I really want them experiencing what I feel - to make their life worthy - thinking outside the box - less complaining, more and more doing. I really want they feel what I feel and doing something big with me, yes, changing the circle. Changing the negative vibes around us - who always said that 'we can not', 'you are too young', 'as a minority we should remain silent', etc. Well my hi-lite resolution for 2013 is still doing good deeds to others. I mean, what else can I do?

Yes,
and pray.
I have to pray more frequent.
And practice this broken english as soon as I can.

Last,
Be stupid so life could suprise me.

xxx,
Jes

Comments

Popular Posts